Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wrap Dress Sewalong

I guess really soon is a relative term.  Four months is...well...a little too long.  I have been sewing away, and reading tons over at the Curvy Sewing Collective.  The gals over there are doing a great job getting this project off the ground, and I hope that as I get better organized I might be able to make some contributions to the site as well.

With that said, I look forward to the first sewalong that the CSC is hosting.  Jenny from Cashmerette is hosting a Wrap Dress Sewalong.  Just click on the button below for all the details.


Jenny has chosen to sew the Christine Jonson pattern that is her TNT wrap dress.  Since this pattern doesn't go up to my size, I have chosen to sew the Butterick B5898 pattern that goes all the way up to a size 6X, which is much more accommodating for us gals with serious hips and a little extra junk in the trunk!

I think I have chosen the fabric I will use, but I will wait to share that.  More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment