Monday, September 12, 2016

Cashmerette's New Pattern - The Harrison Shirt

Hello, Friends!  I know it has been a minute, but those of you who follow me on Instagram know that I have moved, sold the old house, and bought a new house.  When we arrived at the new house, there were chores to be done outside of the normal unpacking.  More on that in another post.

At the moment, my sewing machines are all still packed away.  I will get to unpacking them, but first I have to get some furnishings to set them on.  Long story short, we donated about 80 percent of our furniture from the house in Indiana, so I now need to replace it.

Since I can't sew I have been thinking about where I want to take my sewing this Fall and Winter.  Sewing for living in Tennessee will be a little different than sewing for living in Indiana.  It doesn't get as frigid here.  I will need to think more about layering, and less about making my individual pieces warm and toasty.  With that in mind, I have been working on a plus size pattern capsule to build my wardrobe from.

Last night, I was thinking about what pattern I would use for the perfect classic women's white shirt.  All of the button down shirt patterns that I have tried in the past have been kind of meh.  Then this morning I find my Instagram feed going crazy with the announcement of Jenny's/Cashmerette's new Harrison Shirt pattern.  It was like divine intervention.

Image from https://shop.cashmerette.com

This pattern has so much to love ya'll!  With princess seams, a two-piece collar, and back yoke what is not to love!  I see this in a Liberty print, in a masculine striped oxford, but first to find the perfect white shirting for a classic white shirt.

Congratulations to Jenny for creating another fantastic pattern!!!  Can't wait to get my pattern in the mail (it is also available as a PDF) and maybe get my sewing room set up so that I can actually make this awesome shirt.



26 comments:

  1. The Harrison is going to look wonderful on you! I hope you get to sew soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tanya! I miss sewing so much. I am afraid with travel coming up and other projects going on I might not get to sew again until 2017! Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss your posts! Hope your holidays were fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection for the plus size women's, its really important to select right type of outfits while shopping. you can buy here the stitched and fabric from the Pakistan best fashion clothing on store on this black Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shirt, i love both western and traditional clothing and would like to suggest you my own designer collection at
    Chic Ophicial Clothing Brand

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the Information very much. I like the her western outfit but whoever looking for plus size ethnic wear go for Ninecolours.com you will get various variety of products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plus size clothing is not as uncommon as it used to be. Everyone needs and wants clothes and apparel that make them feel and look good. If you are looking for Designer plus Size Clothing in Australia, you can shop from Smooth Boutique. They have clothing for plus size and mature ladies, with designer fashion to make every woman feel fantastic, no matter what size or age.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad with the information that you provided, this is very useful. Thank you for posting. Such accurate Site are very hard to find.
    But I have website with the same content. One of the Top Pakistani manufactures | Over 80k facebook followers trusted by 1000’s of Regular Customers Zaibtann Services.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks For Sharing his nice Post. Read Our Best Article In Plus Size Women Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. great work you have you can take some help from content by bedoper about anything

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog i can create animtion movies of your creativity for more infor visit here TrueClassics on first visit you will get some free offers

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am browsing this site daily and get nice facts from here all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice collection for the XL size women's, its really important to select right type of outfits while shopping. you can buy here the stitched and fabric from the Pakistan best fashion clothing on store on this sunday.
    Rawaaj UK!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this shirt is better for me. Thank you for suggesting us. We have new collection for women's clothes please check it out : YOYO Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Get discounted price clothes and other accessories for men, women and kids at Brandz Hub. It is the most popular online shopping store located in Lahore, Pakistan. Do online clothes shopping in Pakistan ​with BrandzHub and get the best deals at maximum discount prices.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are actually great ideas in about blogging.
    You have touched some fastidious factors here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.
    banarasi silk saree

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey guys! It's a really cool way of posting stuff! I love it! london blue topaz meaning

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here you will find kolkata fatafat result 2022, kolkata fatafat result sabse pahle, kolkata fatafat result old, kolkata fatafat result and tips, Kolkata Fatafat Result, kolkata fatafat top result,

    Easy to download kolkata fatafat 2nd result, cm kolkata fatafat result, old kolkata fatafat result, kolkata fatafat ka result kolkata fatafat result, কলকাতা ফটাফট রেজাল্ট, smart kolkata fatafat result, kolkata fatafat real result, kolkata ff fatafat result, kolkata cm fatafat result.

    ReplyDelete